Start your life together

Fiancé(e) Visas

If you are a U.S. citizen who wants to bring your foreign fiancé(e) to the United States in order to get married, you will need to file an application for a fiancé(e) visa.

In order to obtain a fiancé(e) visa, you and your fiancé(e) must intend to marry each other within 90 days of your fiancé(e) entering the U.S. Your marriage must be valid, meaning both you and your fiancé(e) have a bona fide intent to establish a life together and the marriage is not for the sole purpose of obtaining an immigration benefit.

If your fiancé(e) marries you within 90 days of being admitted to the United States as a K-1 nonimmigrant, he or she may apply for lawful permanent resident status in the United States (“Green Card”).

Generally, in order to have a fiancé(e) approved, you must both be legally able to enter into the marriage and have physically seen each other within the last two years, with some exceptions for religious or cultural reasons. Fiancé(e) visas are often confusing, time consuming and expensive. Let us do the work for you!

Pricing: $399